Don’t worry, it’s still me (it’s still Quill, I promise). I just wasn’t happy with my old blog name, that’s all. But literally everything is EXACTLY the same. I’m still gonna post what I’d normally post.
But I do want to explain why I chose this name, since the old one was pretty obvious. First of all, the meaning of whimsy.
noun, plural whimsies.
1. capricious humor or disposition; extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression:
2. an odd or fanciful notion.
3. anything odd or fanciful; a product of playful or capricious fancy
Okay, so I know this doesn’t exactly describe my blog. I get it. But I am more than a depressed wreck of a person. Which is where the misfit part comes in.
noun, plural misfits.
1. a person who is not suited or is unable to adjust to the circumstances of his or her particular situation
2. a person not suited in behaviour or attitude to a particular social environment
Now that is exactly what I am.
If you’re new or you just don’t know, I’m an oddball.
I’m an awkward, depressed, hot mess of a person. And I feel an actual spiritual connection to both words. A whimsical misfit… Yeah, that’s me. But I like it, so that’s what matters (I guess).
But there you have it.
Until next time,
~ Quill x